Get it between - with Express delivery or get it delivered for free.
- Free shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Pictures taken in studio light
- Technique: Power Loom
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: Natural Fibers
- Thickness (Pile Height): Thick (10-16mm)
- Embossed: Yes
- Shine: No
- Fluffy: Yes
- Double Shaded: No
- Back: Woven Back
- Location: Indoor Use Only
- Stain Resistant: No
Country of Origin: Turkey
Keep your KNOTS & WEAVERS products in top condition. Visit our product care page to learn more about how to care for them.
Need product help? Chat with an Expert
COLOR & SIZE MAY SLIGHTLY VARY
We mention the exact size of the rugs but it is important to note that due to the manufacturing process the particular size of each rug may differ in length or width. Hand-tufted, hand-knotted, and other handmade rugs may vary in size as a result of their hand-woven construction strategy, while power-loomed and machine-made rugs may vary in size due to the machine looming process.
Please note that the colors of the rug may appear differently depending on the lighting in your home. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor/mobile phone has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your screen. Some pictures and videos are taken under direct sunlight. Some are taken in a studio environment.
Exchange and refund policy
- Items purchased on sale cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please make a video clearly showing the complete product with the concerned reason, right away.
- Request an exchange or refund within 7 days of delivery by contacting us on Whatsapp at 03238719338 (11am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday)
Valid reasons for exchange or refund
- Delivered Product is damaged. (Extra threads, product not being perpendicularly straight, or any such reasons do not qualify for exchange or refund.)
- Delivered product is incomplete (i.e. has missing items and/or accessories).
- Delivered product does not match product description or picture. (Slight color variation or size variation does not qualify for exchange or refund)
- Delivered product is incorrect (i.e. wrong product)
Conditions for exchange or refund
- The product must be unused, unwashed and without any flaws.
- The product must be returned in the original or similar and undamaged packaging. It must be well packaged leaving no room for it getting damaged on it's way back.
- In case of exchange the customer is required to make a video clearly showing the product before packaging and share it on our Whatsapp number 03238719338 (11am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday)
- The customer is required to make a video clearly showing the complete packaged product and share it on our Whatsapp number 03238719338 (11am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday)
- The customer is required to print and label the package with the shipping label which will be provided by our customer service officer.
Process of returning the product to us
- Once you have coordinated with our customer service officer over Whatsapp, we will arrange a pickup from the original Shipping Address you provided at the time of placing your order.
- Upon receipt of returned goods, Knots & Weavers reserves the right to deny an exchange if the product does not meet our conditions for exchange or refund. The decision of the company shall be final.
- If the returned goods are up to the mark and confirmed by our representative, we may start your refund process that can take up to 25 working days after confirmation. In case of exchange, you may place a new order and notify the order number to us.
Issuance of Refunds
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can either opt for cash back in a bank account or get an e-coupon of the equal amount that can be used on our website to get another product instead. In both conditions, refund processing time would be 7 working days.
You may choose to cancel your order any time before the order is processed, kindly contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to update you on the order status and process a cancellation accordingly.
However, if the order has already been processed, you will receive a notification of the same via SMS/Email and the 'Return and Exchange Policy' will apply accordingly. Furthermore, KNOTS & WEAVERS holds the right to cancel orders for any reason including but not limited to quality concerns, suspicious account activity or if the item ordered is not available in stock.
Major sellers in our industry markup their products 8-10x the actual cost. We do things differently. To bring luxury within reach, we've built relationships with some of the world’s top suppliers to sell directly to you.
At Knots & Weavers you can choose your depth from 3mm to 18mm or more if needed which includes backing. Pile height does affect the weight and cost of the rug. Because the taller piles use more material, they will be slightly more expensive. A thicker pile will create a softer rug with a luxurious feel. Knot density varies with the thickness of the pile.